All 4 is the most advanced broadcaster response to changing TV viewing behaviour.
A single destination, across multiple platforms, for catching up on shows you’ve missed, watching live TV and getting the best digital content from Channel 4.
All 4 has been at the heart of what I have been working on since day one as a user experience designer at Channel 4.
This has been no ordinary product development process. It has been a complete reimagining of Channel 4’s digital strategy, a new and unique user experience, a bold rebrand of a well known product and an organisational shift from traditional television distribution into something new. And I have been involved in every part of these process.
My role has not been reserved to traditional user experience design. But far broader than that, including:
- UX and UI design (using the Adobe Creative Suite)
- Wireframing for user testing and development (in Axure)
- Motion and interaction design
- Prototyping interaction patterns (in Form and Framer)
- Running workshops
- Mapping of user needs from research and analytics
- Organising usability tests and conceptual testing
- Product roadmap definition
- Stakeholder management
- Presentation to and on-boarding of senior executives
- Working alongside the brand team (4Creative)
- Commissioning and working with third party suppliers